- Certification: CE,TUV,UL,BV,ETC.
- Use: Surface preparation
- Port: QINGDAO/TIANJIN/SHANGHAI
Walk-behind & Self-propelled
QGLM-550The QINGGONG QGLM-550 is a powerful self-propelled shot blasting system, ideal for medium to larger sized jobs. Whether improving traction and skid resistance or prepping for coatings and overlays, the versatile QGLM-550 strips, cleans and profiles concrete and asphalt, or horizontal steel surfaces in one easy step.
The AC inverted drive-motor for self-propelled operation features an integrated brake which helps maintain speed on ramps and inclines. This improves productivity and promotes a more even and consistent blast pattern and surface profile. Attached to the DC-1330 dust collector, it operates virtually dust-free. A slide-out screen in the shot hopper facilitates the removal of large debris.
The QGLM-550 can prepare up to 4850 sq. ft. per hour† consuming abrasive at about 1.6 lb. per 108 sq. ft. or 78 lb. per hr. The quick-lift rear caster assembly makes this 1268 lb. unit easily transportable. It has highly visible and manageable controls with the drive control on the steering handle. The QGLM-550 all electrical components and panels are UL certified, part of the QINGGONG commitment to safety protocol.
Perfect for industrial floors, warehouses, road and airport maintenance, and parking garages, this shot blaster is an environmentally sound choice for high productivity in surface preparation.
Features & Benefits
- Easily maneuverable, self-propelled machine–forward and reverse
- AC inverted drive-motor with integrated brake for even, down-slope operation on ramps and inclines
- Quick-lift rear caster assembly for easier transporting, loading and off-loading
- Highly versatile and appropriate for medium to large job sites
- Excellent for industrial floor prep, road and airport maintenance, ship decks, decontamination, and more
- Labor and time-saving shot blasting process strips, cleans and profiles in one step−cost effective and friendly to the environment
- Operates virtually dust-free when connected to the QINGGONG DC-1330 dust collector−healthier for the operator and coworkers
Blasting Effect Comparison
|Blasting Width||20 in. (550mm)|
|Travel Speed||Up to 108 ft/min. (33m/min)|
|Production Capacity†||Up to 4850 sq.ft/hr (450m2/h) on concrete|
|Blast Motor||Twin 15 hp (11kw)|
|Voltage||Tailored according to end user’ power supply|
|Dust Hose Connection||6 in. (152mm)|
|Dimensions||L 77 in. x W 28 in. x H 55 in. (1956mm x 711mm x 1397mm)|
|Weight||Net 1268 lb. (575kg)|
If you have any suggestions or opinions about our products,please leave a message,and we will immediately answer your questions. Thanks for your support.